Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What this blog will be about...

I've decided to start a blog about my daily goings-ons in the video games I play, including World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Team Fortress 2, and many more. I also plan to talk about my real life and things that I may have found interesting or funny therein.


Here's a bit of background info on me and my gaming life:

I am a college student attending Northern Arizona University, majoring in Business CIS. I am a pretty laid back guy, I love to browse the internet and I am an avid PC gamer, some of my favorite games include WoW, Fallout 3 or New Vegas, Minecraft, and anything by Valve. I currently work part-time as a PC technician, but I don't work very often seeing as how I've got tons of class and homework to take care of...

As for my WoW life, here's a link to my character - http://goo.gl/sUnOo. I play quite a bit and lately I've been very involved with raiding and I'm slowly getting into PvP, but I'm not the best. I've been playing for a total of just about 3 years on different toons/accounts, but on my current main (and this will be my only main until I quit), I've played for about a year and a half.

I play quite a bit of Steam games as well, Team Fortress 2, the Fallout games, and of course all the Valve games (Portal, Half-Life, L4D.) If you want my SteamID, feel free to ask and I'll give it out, don't really feel the need though currently.

7 comments:

  1. found your blog via twitter, like this better, I must say. post some Steam reviews or something, that would be cool. or even mods etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Charles - Yeah, I'll definitely tryn keep up on the Steam stuff for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just signed up to follow you, follow me back, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We should play minecraft sometime :P this also looks like an interesting blog, im looking forward to your other posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'll follow everyone who follows me in return.

    @Break, sure lol, just find a server that doesnt suck and I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete